Thursday, September 20, 2007

You've Got To Start Somewhere

I've always admired my Dad. He's someone that has a quiet inner strength and an air of confidence about him. One of the best things that he has done in his life in my opinion, is to write a book about his life. What a gift that he has given to me and to my kids. There is so much in the book that I never knew about. He writes about his beginnings and the trials and victories in his life. He always said that he would like to someday write a book and he finally did a few years ago. The point is that you got to start somewhere. Just beginning a project is a victory in itself. I guess I don't feel led to start a book but I can see the value in expressing thoughts about life's victories and challenges so that others can get a glimpse of what lies deep within us. So here goes....

1 comment:

bobby said...

I think that's one of the cool things about a blog. There's a good chance this will still be readable online somewhere 50 years from now. Imagine Caleb being able to read my daily thoughts and talk about what a blessing he has been in my life. Pretty cool, eh?