Thursday, September 20, 2007

Great video and a fantastic blog

I came across this video from a friends blog. You have to check it out, it's a great video and a great blog www.albertasantecdotes.blogspot.com. I have copied what she said exactly in her blog.



A true inspiration to encourage you to always go after your dreams!! Some have asked me why I've put this on my blog. To me, it was the epitomy of someone who went for their dream even though others may have discouraged him, or perhaps he wasn't confident enough in his own talent. He's the 'underdog' who came out on top...he goes on to win the entire competition. It's interesting to view the final event to see even how his countenance has changed. To me, it was an inspiration because it encourages us to go for our dreams, no matter if others discourage us. If it's truly something we know we are 'meant' to do, with God's help, and perseverance, we will get there. I pray it will encourage you as well to go for your dreams.

I couldn't say it any better, Alberta!

1 comment:

Alberta Wray said...

you are most welcome, Marc!!