Thursday, August 30, 2007

Alaska Cruise





This year is our 20th wedding anniversary. We decided to celebrate with my brother-in-law and his wife, and another friend from our basketball team on an Alaskan Cruise. We had such a great time on Celebrity Cruises (M/V Mercury) and visited Juneau, Skagway, Hubbard Glacier, and Ketchikan. The weather was perfect and we could see God's majesty everywhere we looked. Towering mountains, streams, tranquil seas, glaciers, forests as far as the eye can see, and animals in their wild habitat. It was a magnificent week and one that we will always remember.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I found your blog after looking for a Dad's alternative to Cafemom.com. I'm a fairly new dad -- I have one four year old and one almost-two year old. I can already feel my oldest slipping away into a more mature human being and it tears at my heart. I like the positive and reflective angle in your posts that I've read and I appreciate your advice to soak it up while one still can. Thanks for putting your voice out there. I commented on this post because I live in Juneau and couldn't resist noting the coincidence. Have a great day. --Brandon.